Girls, travel, rockets, transport, hotels, films, Martinis, wine, music, food and ranting!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Flaming June continues with torrential rain...




I've just come back from the Post Office and got completely drenched walking from the car park (about 100 yards).  It was like tropical rain and yesterday there were bad flash floods not far from where Triple P lives.


Not far from me, yesterday


Today's trip was at least enlivened by a lady in the Post Office who was as wet as I was, except she was wearing a flimsy cotton sun dress (it was lovely and sunny only half an hour before) which had gone completely transparent, revealing every detail of her very nice lacy lingerie.  Although I am still wet at least I was cheered up by the sodden lady who carried off the look with an engaging air of insouciance.  She wasn't quite as exposed as this lady but not far off.  It's an ill wind...

1 comment: